With each decade that passes, the skin experiences natural changes. As the skin goes through an aging process, and different problems appear from acne to sagging skin, wrinkles to age spots. Whether aging skin problems are caused by your genetic make-up or environmental factors, such as sun, pollution, stress or lifestyle, there are many options available that provide younger, fresher looking skin for all ages. It is important to be aware of different skin changes and the different solutions to combat the problems.
Skin changes through the ages:
Teens: Problems with skin go hand–in-hand with increased awareness and formation of self image. This is the best time to get into healthy skin care. Pimples and scarring from acne may need pro-active treatment.
20-30 years: Although the skin is still smooth and supple, expression lines begin to appear on the forehead and around the eyes. Acne can develop even though absent in teenage years, and some scarring may occur from acne flare-ups.
30-40 years: “Crow’s feet” appear around the eyes, and forehead lines deepen, Frown lines (lines between the eyebrow), naso-labial folds (lines that run from the nose to the mouth), and lines at the corner of the mouth begin to appear. Brown spots, sun spots and other signs of sun damage begin to appear. Uneven pigmentation begins to appear.
40-50 years: Vertical lines appear along the top of the lip and “commas” at corner of the mouth deepen and lengthen to the chin. The vermillion border itself loses definition. Expression lines deepen around the mouth, forehead, and brows. The neck and “jowls “begin to sag. Uneven pigmentation and skin texture is more evident.
50-60 years: During these years you’ll begin to notice several change, including the redistribution of facial fat and softening definition of the cheeks. Uneven pigmentation and skin texture of the skin become worse. Sun spots and brown spots worsen and increase. “Frown” lines and expression lines continue to deepen and the neck becomes pouchy and lined.
Which treatment do I need?
To determine the appropriate treatment, a well qualified and experienced Plastic Surgeon, (for example a MedSpa Plastic Surgeon) will first discuss your desired level of correction and then recommend the appropriate treatment. Treatments may be given in one or multiple sessions; one treatment may be prescribed or may be combined with another treatment.
Treatment for pigmentation, scars, wrinkles, texture, and tightening
- Microdermabrasion removes the outermost layer of dead skin to reveal softer, smoother and fresher looking skin.
- Botox® is one of the most recognized wrinkle fighters. It actually prevents wrinkles from appearing by relaxing the specific underlying muscles so they don’t contract to increase the formation of wrinkles.
- Artificial or Autologous fat fillers can improve the appearance of facial wrinkles and depressed scars by injection under the skin that elevates the skin to remove wrinkles and depressed scars. Fillers help to replenish the areas where facial fat has been redistributed due to age. Fillers give you a more even texture and youthful appearance.
- Non-Ablative laser, like Smoothbeam Laser, uses safe, non-ablative laser light to cause the collagen in the skin’s dermis to rejuvenate and tighten the skin reveling an even skin texture.. Loose and sagging skin can be tightened, fine lines and wrinkles can be softened. The Smoothbeam is excellent for chronic acne and scarring. Pigmentation problems and open pores are significantly reduced.
- Photo Rejuvenation is a system that uses intense pulsed light to treat age spot and broken capillaries, and to improve the appearance of fine lines.
- Chemical Peels treat pigmentation, fine wrinkles, skin texture, and minor scars. There are different types of peels which are administered in various strengths depending on the type and severity of the skin problem. Peels remove the outer skin cell layer to different depths to uncover new, soft skin. The depth of the peels depends on the type and strength of the peel. Light Chemical Peels can renew your skin’s texture and improve its clarity. Medium to deep chemical peels target serious pigmentation, texture, fine line and scaring problems to remove several layers of damaged skin to reveal new, fresh and healthy skin.
Please visit our Face Book Page: https://www.facebook.com/skintreatmentsindia/
Check our YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoOTvtiOEwg
Tag: laser treatment, botox treatment, filler treatments, skin treatments India, skin treatment cost, laser hair fall treatment, face treatment, tattoo removal, vitiligo, white spot treatment, chemical peel, wrinkles treatment, acne scar